1. Request Developer assistance.
"Developer Notes: In general, your hidden control’s name is cmsForms_theNameYouGaveIt or cmsFormS_theNameYouGaveIt. The latter says, use it on the Subject line.
To prepopulate your control (and *any* control can be pre-populated, not just hidden controls), you put the internal control name (prepend cmsForms_) onto the query string. The format is:
(to make things easier on yourself, just don’t use spaces or odd characters – yes, it can be done, but you have to encode them correctly).
If you have only one control you want to pre-populate, then it is:
If you have multiple controls you want to pre-populate, then it is:
2. Determine what information needs to be pre-populated on the form.
3. Select the Form Editor block, or edit the page & form editor block built on it
4. Click "Edit" for the From Content section
5. Place cursor in area of form where you desire to add the field that will be pre-populated and click "Titan Forms"
6. Select "Text" field from the left list
7. Enter desired configuration - Field Name, etc.
8. Click "OK to retain or Cancel
9. Fill in the OnLoad Function Name - Developer creates this
10. Complete the other configurations
11. Click "OK" to retain block, Cancel to stop
12. Click Save / Publish from the Page Action Bar