- In your Data Schema, click on Lookups.
- Click New from the Page Action Bar.
- Add Name for Lookup.
- On right, expand Lookup and add Attributes or Options for Lookup.
- In your Data Schema, click on Table.
- Expand Table on right, select the Lookup and click the green arrow, the dialog to build this column type will display.
- Select from dropdown the Column Linking. *You can build column as a link to a Titan Property field, or as its own column.
- Enter a Column Name *No spaces or special characters allowed, message will display.
- Update the Default Description to provide any additional details. This information is accessible on the content section in the workstation when adding records through Titan to Data Site.
- Set your Options:
- Allow Workstation Edit (default checked) - In the Web Content Management module where data records reside, a valid Titan user may edit the data record column/field. If Titan user shouldn't edit column/field, uncheck.
- Allow Upload (default checked) - In the Web Content Management module, the Upload of file will be allowed for this column/field. If the column/field shouldn't allow uploading to, uncheck.
- Enter the Data Upload Heading *This name will be used on the file for the upload and must match exactly if creating your own file. The Data Upload Heading also appears in the Session Edit History Tab and in the Data Editor as a label if Label is not provided.
- Optional, enter a Label *The text that appears above the editable field in the Data Editor. If not provided, the Data Upload Heading will be used.
- Optional, enter a Title *The hover text for the Label. If not provided, the Data Upload Heading will be used.
- Check the configurations desired for the Data blocks.
Add the Lookup Example:
Add Lookup Options Example:
Add the Lookup Column Type Example:
Form Lookup Example: