TITAN CMS - Geographic Coordinate
Names updated in Version 6.6 The Data Control Types are a list of controls configured for using in building the Table Columns.
The Geographic Coordinate column type may be used to implement Latitude and Longitude inputs. The Latitude and Longitude field will be used in the Data Record so that filtering may be accomplished through the Data List's Proximity Filter to find the data record.
The column linking is:
- In your Table, select the Input for a Geographic Coordinate and click the green arrow, the dialog to build this column type will display.
- Selection is set for Column Linking. *You can only build column as a link as its own column.
- Enter a Column Name *No spaces or special characters allowed, message will display.
- Update the Default Description to provide any additional details. This information is accessible on the content section in the workstation when adding records through Titan to Data Site.
- Set your Options:
- Allow Workstation Edit (default checked) - In the Web Content Management module where data records reside, a valid Titan user may edit the data record column/field. If Titan user shouldn't edit column/field, uncheck.
- Allow Upload (default checked) - In the Web Content Management module, the Upload of file will be allowed for this column/field. If the column/field shouldn't allow uploading to, uncheck.
- Enter the Data Upload Heading *This name will be used on the file for the upload and must match exactly if creating your own file. The Data Upload Heading also appears in the Session Edit History Tab and in the Data Editor as a label if Label is not provided.
- Optional, enter a Label *The text that appears above the editable field in the Data Editor. If not provided, the Data Upload Heading will be used.
- Optional, enter a Title *The hover text for the Label. If not provided, the Data Upload Heading will be used.
- Check the configurations desired for the Data blocks.
- Sort *N/A The Distance Sort option will automatically be available in the Data List block when Geographic Coordinate column is built.
- Allow in List Presentation *Data List Block
- Allow in Detail Presentation *Data Detail Block
- Allow Edit/Upload *Display side Data List, Data Detail, Data Editor