- In your Table, select the Freeform Editor and click the green arrow, the dialog to build this column type will display.
- Select from dropdown the Column Linking. *You can build column as a link to a Titan Property field, or as its own column. When connected to Titan Property, editing this field will then edit the property it is connected to.
- Enter a Column Name *No spaces or special characters allowed, message will display.
- Update the Default Description to provide any additional details. This information is accessible on the content section in the workstation when adding records through Titan to Data Site.
- Set your Options:
- Allow Workstation Edit (default checked) - In the Web Content Management module where data records reside, a valid Titan user may edit the data record column/field. If Titan user shouldn't edit column/field, uncheck.
- Allow Upload (default checked) - In the Web Content Management module, the Upload of file will be allowed for this column/field. If the column/field shouldn't allow uploading to, uncheck.
- Enter the Data Upload Heading *This name will be used on the file for the upload and must match exactly if creating your own file. The Data Upload Heading also appears in the Session Edit History Tab and in the Data Editor as a label if Label is not provided.
- Optional, enter a Label *The text that appears above the editable field in the Data Editor. If not provided, the Data Upload Heading will be used.
- Optional, enter a Title *The hover text for the Label. If not provided, the Data Upload Heading will be used.
- CSS Styles
- UI: *Website Display will only have pop up and not embedded.
- Embedded *No edit link to access freeform section to add content. (*Workstation)
- Popup *Click edit link to access freeform section to add content. (*Workstation & Website Display)
- IFrameWidth *Change the size as desired.
- IFrameHeight *Change the size as desired.
- Default *Full list of WYSIWYG options.
- minimal *Limit the WYSIWYG options.
- Minimal-NoCmsExtension *Limit the WYSIWYG options.
- Freeform (default) *Example below.
- Check the configurations desired for the Data blocks.
Freeform Editor Column Type Example:
Embedded Freeform for "Location" as Example: *Select item "New Record" and view content section.
Pop-up Freeform for "Content" as Example:
Toolbar Example of Minimal:
Toolbar Example Minimal-NoCmsExtension:
Configurations for Data blocks: