Version 6.7 and prior, this is an illustration on how searched terms on your website can be managed through the Smart Search module. You can place a result in the top section of your page so user will see it first.
1. Perform a search on your Website to produce results. This example uses the term "blocks". The results will display on the page where the search results block is built. Example...
2. Go to the Smart Search module in the TitanCMS workstation.
3. Click the Live tab and click the search icon.
4. From results list on left, click on "blocks" and right pane of results will display.
5. On the right, find the page that you'd like to have display in the top Smart Search section. This example will manage the "blocks" page, check the checkbox.
6. Click M managed to set page with searched term.
7. Save your work.
7. On the website search the term "blocks" again and view results.
- Prerequisite Steps
Log in to the workstation:
Enter your TitanCMS URL in a browser address bar.
The Titan Login screen will appear.
Enter your User Name in the User Name field.
Enter your Password in the Password field.
Click Log In. The TitanCMS application should open to the Titan Web Content Management Module.