How To Build:
1. Select the File Upload block from drop down for your page.
2. The File Upload dialog provides the following options for you to configure:
Select the file folder where uploaded files will be stored. *file folder requires to allow individual or group ie. Group: Everyone to upload from website if desired.
Check what information user should provide, Title and or Description.
By selecting Always Visible for the Control Display, information will not be hidden after user submits file.
By selecting to Use Hide/Show Link, information will be removed after user submits file.
Select how the processing of the Uploaded File will result. Use Publish to process right away or Save so workflow could prevent publishing right away.
Enter the text for your Upload button or use default text.
Select Style if different from the default.
3. Select Tag to Use and type of subset or display option desired.
4. Enter your Instruction Text that will display for your block on what user should do with the upload block.
5. Enter your After Upload Text that will display after user uploads file.
6. Click OK to process or Cancel.
7. Select to Save and or Publish.