Prior to Data, Events & Calendar were used.
The legacy Event Upload block was used on a website page to allow users to tag and upload events.
How To Build:
1. Select the Event Upload block from drop down for your page.
2. Select the Event database where the uploaded events will be stored.
3. Select the display items to capture as optional or required. These will be used on the display.
4. Select the Tag for users to use and assign when user uploads an event.
5. Configure the rest of the block.
6. Click OK to retain.
7. Set the Event Database Workflow with group Everyone in order to allow users to upload to database. *If approval process desired, configure block to Save and Publish/Approve and set the workflow to be 2 - 4 step process for another individual to approve users upload prior to displaying on website's calendar.
8. Save and publish your work.