File Upload to Photo Display
How To Build:
1. Select the File Upload block from drop down for your page.
2. The File Upload dialog provides the following options for you to configure:
Select the file folder where uploaded files will be stored.
Check what information user should provide, Title and or Description.
By selecting Always Visible for the Control Display, information will not be hidden after user submits file.
By selecting to Use Hide/Show Link, information will be removed after user submits file.
Select how the processing of the Uploaded File will result. Use Publish to process right away or Save so workflow could prevent publishing right away.
Enter the text for your Upload button or use default text.
Select Style if different from the default.
3. If you desire you can use Tags for the user to Tag their file on the website. On this example, I've not configured Tags.
4. Enter your Instruction Text that will display for your block on what user should do with the upload block.
5. Enter your After Upload Text that will display after user uploads file.
6. Click OK to process or Cancel.
7. Select to Save and or Publish.
8. Select the Photo block from drop down for your page. This block will be used to display the files-images you upload on this page.
9. Click the Browse button and select the same file folder you used for the above File Upload block. Files that are uploaded on this page will be stored in this folder and the photo block will display those files.
10. For the file folder that will store the images, configure workflow to allow for "Group: Everyone" to have access. By allowing everyone access and publishing right away, the images that are uploaded will be available on the display right away.