When registering select your user preferences. At login, a pre-built filter will display a list based on your preferences when available.
Already have an account? Login
The following required items were not provided or are in the wrong format. Please provide the required responses and submit again:
How To Build:
1. Configure the Titan Admin Account Configuration with rules to be used for registration. These rules will be used for all sites in your Titan instance.
2. Save and refresh site.
3. Configure In Titan Admin the MailHostName (email from webserver is routed through here).
The value for MailHostName is set during the install to match the Display side URL. In actuality, that default would probably never be the right value. This value is to specify the path (either an IP Address or a URL) to the server that handles sending email messages from various Forms and Registration submissions from the display-side (not the wkst). The correct value for this setting depends on the environment. For environments that have just a single server, and that server is also responsible for sending emails, then you can simply set the value to example: 18.104.22.168
When adding the new task, the pre-populated Xml config represents all the possible notification emails that could be sent. For the purpose of registration you only need the “New Accounts” one. The config needs other environment-specific values though.
Xsl– This path needs to be changed to point to the correct path based on where the Background Service was installed. If it were a Northwoods person that installed Titan, they’d know. For anyone else, the default path shown is a good place to start, but may not be exactly correct.
MailServer– This is similar to the MailHostName value above. The main reason we use this instead is because it is possible that the Wkst could run on a different server than the display side. They may use the same MailHost, but it isn’t a guarantee.
FromAddress– This needs to be changed to a valid email address for the mail system being used to send messages. Some mail systems require the From Address to be within their domain.
4. Save and refresh site.
5. Configure in Titan Admin the Scheduled Job - Status Emailer job in Titan Admin (see support for additional xml instruction).
<Subject>Accounts Needing Approval</Subject>
NOTE: Members of UserAdmin group will receive registration mail.
6. Save and refresh site.
7. In Web Content Management module, select the Registration block from drop down for your page.
8. Configure the desired registration fields.
9. Save and publish your work.
10. From Web Content, copy the registration page's URL and enter in Titan Admin for default registration.
11. In Web Content module, select the Login block from drop down for your page.
12. Configure the desired login fields.
13. Save and publish your work.
14. From Web Content, copy the login page's URL and enter in Titan Admin for default login.
15. Save and refresh site.
16. In Web Content module Login page, select and build a Filter Block configured to use User Preference setting.
17. Save and publish your work.
18. Register a test user on your website. *To process registered users when approval process is required, go to the User Management module. The "User Admin" Titan group will receive a daily email notifying of 0+ registered users. This email process is handled in the Schedule Job section (see above) and can be set to automatically kick off daily or can be manually kicked off. Email addresses for User Admins and xml must be set up. (see Titan Support group for assistance).
19. View the User management module dashboard widget "Accounts: Approval Pending" this section will have list of users who need to be approved.
20. Click on specific user checkbox and the "Account Information" blue icon to access screen to approve new user.
21. Click the "Approve Now" button to approve the registration of the user. *Email should be sent to user with the login default url so user will be notified they are ready to login. (See Titan support for assistance with xml email set up)
22. Verify login of test user by logging in on website or from URL provided in email.
23. Verify display after login of User Preference content based on filter built and content tagged.