Prior to Data, Products were used.
The Product block was used to display Products & Folders with shared products.
*Page layout is "Product w/Nav" and the Left navigation zone is checked to display the product block.
Item #: 007
A hidden waterfall among the greenery.
Item #: 004
Autumns change of color in yellow.
Item #: 005
Green ferns and pink flowers to brighten your day.
Item #: 006
Closeup of pink flowers to brighten the day.
Item #: 002
Yellow - orange dasies to brighten the day.
Item #: 003
Blue sky, clouds and waterview from a dock.
Item #: 001
Crisp frosty red leaves to add color to the winter scene.
Item #: 008
Shadows of a leaveless tree at dusk.
How to Build:
1. Add folders under the Product Database.
2. Click New and add name. Example main folder "Seasons" add sub folders "Fall", "Spring", "Summer","Winter" under it. View the browse view on right and databases appear like folders.
3. In this example instead of adding new products to folder, I shared the existing products from the "Image" product database.
4. To share a product, select a product under Images. Example click on "Daisy" and on the right side click on the link "Product is not shared". A dialog box will display.
5. Check the box in the tree where this product should be shared to. Example click box for "Summer".
6. Click OK to retain.
7. To view a shared product in the workstation, view on right the browse view with Include Children. The display Page Name indicates Shared Item and since original product was tagged with Summer the shared item is also tagged.
8. To build the actual product block, select the page where you wish to build your Product Block, click to edit Content. *In this example, under properties the page's page layout is configured as "Product w/Nav" and the nav zone should have "left" checked.
9. Select the Product block from drop down.
10. Configure the Product block sections. Configuration example of product block on this page is as follow:
11. Click OK to retain.
12. Save and publish your work.