Organize and display your photos from multiple folders.
How To Build:
1. Under File folder section, create your folder structure. Example add Multiple Folder with Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter folders under.
2. Upload Images to appropriate folder. *You can upload directly through the file folder or while building your content using the "Titan Images" from the WYSIWYG as illustrated below.
3. Click the Upload icon to upload images. *Verify you are in the folder where you want to upload to. Example below is Fall.
4. Click Browse and select your image. You can upload 5 images with this dialog. *If you upload directly through the file folder there is multi-file upload functionality available.
5. Click Upload button to process.
6. Select the Image and click Properties if you wish to edit the image.
7. Click Edit and the resize, crop, rotate access will display.
Resize by entering new Width, Height. Save before making another change.
Click Crop to crop your image. Save before making another change.
Click Rotate and select which way to rotate. Save before making another change.
8. After you Resize, or Crop or Rotate, click to Save As (creates a new image but retain the uploaded as is) or Apply (changes the uploaded image).
9. Click OK to process.
10. Save your work.
11. On the page you wish to build the Photo block, select the Photo block from drop down.
12. Click Browse and select the parent folder that stores other folders. Example Multiple Folders.
13. Set the Folder Navigation as enabled, this will allow for multiple folders of images to display.
14. Save and publish your work.