FAQ - Standard Style
Create a display with a list of questions as links to jump to answers on page and back.
- Where is Northwoods located?
Northwoods Software Development, Inc
Return to Top
1572 E Capitol Drive, Shorewood, WI 53211
Phone: (414) 914-9100 Fax: (414) 914-9199
- What are Northwoods core competencies?
Web Design and Development
Content Management System
Return to Top
- When was Northwoods founded?
1998 Return to Top
- Who are Northwoods clients?
A sampling of Northwoods’ clients include:
The Archdiocese of Milwaukee
Briggs & Stratton
The City and County of Milwaukee
Catholic Financial Life
Robert W. Baird & Co.Return to Top
- What type of training is offered by Northwoods?
Learn @ Northwoods
Join us on Tuesdays for an hour-long Learn @ Lunch seminar, or at one of our frequent in-depth morning workshops held several times each month. These workshops and seminars cover website design and website development topics useful and relevant for business through the Milwaukee area and business through Wisconsin and Illinois.
Training for the TitanCMS include Author Basics, Power Users and Webmaster Administration. Return to Top
How To Build:
1. Select the FAQ block from dropdown for your page.
2. The FAQ dialog provides options for you to configure the display with or without a list of Questions at top of block.
*There are new styles to choose from after v6.6 release:Standard, Accordion, Tabbed.
3. Select New to build the specific Question & Answer using the WYSIWYG tools. Enter the Question in the Q section and the Answer in the A section. Click OK to retain. Repeat this step for each individual Question & Answer section.
4. To reorder click on the specific section, it will become highlighted. Use the Up or Down arrow to move based on where this question is located.
5. To delete a Question & Answer section, click on specific section so it becomes highlighted and click Delete.
6. To edit a Question & Answer section, click on specific section so it becomes highlighted and click Edit.
7. Click OK to retain the block or cancel.
8. Save and or Publish your work.