Use forms to gather information from users.
How To Build:
1. Select the Forms Editor block from drop down for your page.
2. Configure the Forms Editor block, add information section.
3. Click the Edit link to access dialog for adding form content fields.
4. Configure the fields.
5. Configure form operations and submission action.
6. Configure submit notifications email addresses and fields to be included in email.
7. Configure post submit.
8. Configure confirmation email if desired.
9. Configure results.
10. Click OK to retain.
11. Save and publish your work.
12. Example of Email with results from testing the form.
13. Example of the Forms: Activity widget displaying in TitanCMS dashboard. The form name will display when it has results.
14. Click the More Details to access the Reports link.
15. Click the Reports link to access display of results and to download excel of results. You may also temporarily change the report's fields to view results too.