This example uses the default settings in the photo block.
How To Build:
1. Select the Photo block from the drop down for your page.
2. Click the Browse button and select the file folder that stores images that will be displayed on your page. The default sizes will auto populate the image size section. You may change the size, but keep in mind your images need to support the size you are selecting.
3. If you need to add photos, you can still select Browse and click the Upload icon. This file image access does not provide the edit image option, you will need to edit the image directly through the file folder.
4. Click OK to process.
5. Save and Publish your work.
6. To change the name on the uploaded image, go to specific image in file folder and change the Page Name found in properties.