The Comments & Rating form is used to capture a user's opinion on desired topics. The form and rules are set up in the Titan Admin module. You can assign the form to one or more pages.
*The C&R Config needs to be added to the page layout. See support for assistance.
How To Build:
1. In Titan Admin module, click on Comments and Ratings in the tree structure. Select New and enter name of your form.
2. Expand the Comments & Rating form and add description and style.
3. Using the Titan Forms icon and build your fields for your form.
4. Enter the Follow up content that will display after user submits their comments and rating.
5. Select Active for your form for your website globe.
6. Configure the rules for display and processing.
7. Save and refresh site.
8. In Web Content Management module, select the page you will be adding the Comment & Rating form.
9. Edit your page.
10. Click on Properties edit tab for page.
11. Scroll to the Advanced Properties and from drop down select the Comments & Rating form desired.
12. Save and publish your work.
13. On website, go to page and submit comment & rating.
14. In Commenting Workstation module, review comments and process.
15. Save status and review on website.