Prior to Data, Events & Calendar were used.
Please wait while we gather your results.
Northwoods Learn Seminars
How To Build:
1. Select the Event Database in the TitanCMS Web Content Management left tree.
2. Select New and enter Name for your Event.
3. Enter Event Description for your Event along with other fields such as Start Date, End Date, Location, etc.
*If using tags, build and assign your tags before building the calendar block. *When Tags, Keyword are configured to display in the right or left zone, they will NOT disappear in detail view.
4. Select Titan Administration module and select New and add Name for tag.
5. Add the tag's attributes by expanding the new tag, enter name for attribute and click on green circle.
6. Activate the tag for your globe and save. This allows you to use this tag for your content pages.
7. Activate the tag for your Event database and save. This allows you to use the tag for your events.
8. Select the Web Content Management module and Event database from tree structure.
9. On right view the Events stored in your Event Databse. Check those Events that will have similar tag/attribute.
Example: Check Events that will be tagged with Morning.
10. Click on the Tags icon and assign the tag to your events.
11. Add or find and edit the page where you will build the calendar block.
12. Select drop down for Add New Block and select Calendar.
12. Configure the calendar block by making selections, save and publish.
Example: below configurations were used for calendar at the top of this page.