An example of page shares may be viewed on the right side of this page. Example of Titan Training, Learn @ Northwoods, Get Answers, Connect With Northwoods are page shares. The original content has been shared to other pages. When you make a change to the original content, the shared pages will also be changed. In v6.6 the Attributes are now accessed on each block.
How To Build:
1. Select the Page Share block from the Add New Block drop down.
2. Select the page that has the content you wish to re-use for page you are building. Expand the structure by clicking on +.
NOTE: For this example, I will be using the Documentation Globe's Right Zone content of Titan Training (Freeform), Learn @ Northwoods (Page Share), Get Answers (Freeform), Connect With Northwoods (Forms Editor). I will use a page stored in the Off Nav folder - Page shares. This folder was created to store content intended to be shared on multiple pages and make it easier to find and re-use.
NOTE: Page Zones to Share allows you to pick and choose which zone of information that will be re-used. Options can include Follow Block, Center, Right.
3. For this example the initial content is listed as "Right Zone"
4. Click OK
5. On your page, select the page share block it will become highlighted in blue. Click Attributes (v6.6 on the block) to set where on your page this content will be displayed. For this example it will be placed in the right zone.
6. Click OK to process
7. Save and or Publish your work.