Prior to Data, Products were used.
The Product block was used to display Products & Folders with shared products.
*Page layout is "Product w/Nav" and the Left navigation zone is checked to display the product block.
NCL Pride of America
Aloha! Come aboard Pride of America for the best way to island hop Hawaii. From the moment you step into the Capitol Atrium, with its soaring Tiffany-glass dome and grand staircase, you’ll know this is a spectacular cruise ship.18870
Item #: PrideOfAmerica1234
Aloha! Come aboard Pride of America for the best way to island hop Hawaii. From the moment you step into the Capitol Atrium, with its soaring Tiffany-glass dome and grand staircase, you’ll know this is a spectacular cruise ship. Cruise America’s paradise in style, with 14 restaurants and 9 bars and lounges, excellent family accommodations, spacious suites and lots of balconies – perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic views of the Napali Coast.
How to Build:
1. Add folders under the Product Database.
2. Click New and add name. Example main folder "Seasons" add sub folders "Fall", "Spring", "Summer","Winter" under it. View the browse view on right and databases appear like folders.
3. In this example instead of adding new products to folder, I shared the existing products from the "Image" product database.
4. To share a product, select a product under Images. Example click on "Daisy" and on the right side click on the link "Product is not shared". A dialog box will display.
5. Check the box in the tree where this product should be shared to. Example click box for "Summer".
6. Click OK to retain.
7. To view a shared product in the workstation, view on right the browse view with Include Children. The display Page Name indicates Shared Item and since original product was tagged with Summer the shared item is also tagged.
8. To build the actual product block, select the page where you wish to build your Product Block, click to edit Content. *In this example, under properties the page's page layout is configured as "Product w/Nav" and the nav zone should have "left" checked.
9. Select the Product block from drop down.
10. Configure the Product block sections. Configuration example of product block on this page is as follow:
11. Click OK to retain.
12. Save and publish your work.