Prior to Data, Products were used.
The Product block was used to display Products & Folders with shared products.
*Page layout is "Product w/Nav" and the Left navigation zone is checked to display the product block.
As the namesake of our “Jewel Class” cruise ships, you can bet she’s got it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. 12092
Item #: Jewel12345
As the namesake of our “Jewel Class” cruise ships, you can bet she’s got it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship’s filled with excitement: 16 dining options, 13 bars and nightclubs and that’s just the beginning. So, come aboard and go island hopping in the Caribbean, have a blast in the Bahamas & Florida from New York or join the Jewel in her debut season to Alaska in the summer of 2012.
How to Build:
1. Add folders under the Product Database.
2. Click New and add name. Example main folder "Seasons" add sub folders "Fall", "Spring", "Summer","Winter" under it. View the browse view on right and databases appear like folders.
3. In this example instead of adding new products to folder, I shared the existing products from the "Image" product database.
4. To share a product, select a product under Images. Example click on "Daisy" and on the right side click on the link "Product is not shared". A dialog box will display.
5. Check the box in the tree where this product should be shared to. Example click box for "Summer".
6. Click OK to retain.
7. To view a shared product in the workstation, view on right the browse view with Include Children. The display Page Name indicates Shared Item and since original product was tagged with Summer the shared item is also tagged.
8. To build the actual product block, select the page where you wish to build your Product Block, click to edit Content. *In this example, under properties the page's page layout is configured as "Product w/Nav" and the nav zone should have "left" checked.
9. Select the Product block from drop down.
10. Configure the Product block sections. Configuration example of product block on this page is as follow:
11. Click OK to retain.
12. Save and publish your work.